Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will my order take to arrive?
We aim to dispatch all standard orders within 48 hours, Monday-Friday. Bespoke orders may take longer, depending on our workload. If it is likely to take longer, we will notify you. If your order is urgent, please let us a know at the time of ordering.
Please note that the following are estimates and mail may take longer during busy periods (e.g. the run up to Christmas) and at times of staff shortages (e.g. during the COVID-19 pandemic).
Orders sent within the UK
- First Class post usually takes 1-2 days
Orders sent to Europe
- Royal Mail International Standard usually takes 1-2 weeks
Orders sent to the Rest of the World
- Royal Mail International Standard usually takes 2-5 weeks
2.What happens if my order goes missing in the post?
If your order has not arrived within a reasonable time, please contact us and we will offer you a full refund or replacement (if a replacement is available).
3. What happens if my order is damaged in the post?
If your order arrives damaged, please send us photos of the damage, including any damage to the packaging. We will then offer you a refund or replacement (if a replacement is available).